Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Love Actually

Love Actually is very much a fun movie. Basically, the film explores different sorts of love between people: bonding between father and son, between siblings, pangs of love/lust between husband, wife, and the 'other woman', unrequited love, first love, thwarted love, rebounding love, and growing love between colleagues at work. Trying to trace just how every group of people followed through the movie is related to each other is also kind of fun. The funniest moments, for me, come between the *ahem* stand-ins and the widowed father and stepson.
On the DVD, check out the deleted scenes. For many movies these tend to be well-deserved cuts. I think they're much more interesting for this movie. The movie gets an A from me.

1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked parts of this movie and others really bothered me. Becca however really liked it. So I guess it's just me.

Ticia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home